News and Updates
FG 2018 has been successfully concluded, with 270 participants from 30 countries and 60% from outside China.
Best Paper Award: "Unsupervised Learning of Face Representations", Samyak Datta, Gaurav Sharma and C. V. Jawahar (IIIT at Hyderabad)
Best Student Paper Award: "Deep & Deformable: Convolutional Mixtures of Deformable Part-based Models", Kritaphat Songsri-In, George Trigeorgis and Stefanos Zafeiriou (Imperial College London)
Test of Time Award: "Face detection with the modified census transform" presented in FG 2004. Authors: Bernhard Froba and Andreas Ernst, Dept. of Appl. Electron., Fraunhofer Inst. for Integrated Circuits, Erlangen, Germany
Best Reviewer Awards:
The website of FG 2019 is up
Call for proposals for FG 2020 is available here
The detailed conference program/booklet is available here
Conference program and instructions of presentation are available
- On-site Registration/ Check-in time:
- Local travel information (from airport to conference venue) is available here
- Information of hotel layout is available here
- Hotel reservation information is available
- Registration is now open
- The visa information is available here
- The deadline of applying for the doctoral consortium has been extended to March 14, 2018. Please combine all materials into a single PDF file and submitted it through the FG 2018 DC submission system .
- The deadline of submitting camera-ready papers has been extended to March 7, 2018.
- The deadline of applying for Demo and Exhibition submission has been extended to March 2, 2018.
- Please make sure to use the correct Author Submission Site mentioned in our instructions: https://ieeecps.org/#!/auth/login?ak=1&pid=5o13tjQP5RQmx6F3ZwXPox . To clarify, once you visit the above link in your web browser, you will see a Welcome message that explicitly states it is the Author Paper Submission Site of FG2018. After sign in with your user account, you will see the page of "Preparation and Submission Information". Please be sure to follow the instructions on Instruction of submitting camera-ready papers
- The submission deadline for FG 2018 Tutorial
Proposals has passed:
- The submission deadline for FG 2018 Challenge
Proposals has been extended:
-If your research institution was recently affected by one of the hurricanes, please contact the program chairs (point of contact: "Louis-Philippe Morency (firstname.lastname@example.org)") to discuss the submission deadline.
- The submission deadline has been extended:
- Call for Doctoral Consortium participants has been posted
- A list of proposed
special session topics has been posted
- Face recognition, analysis and synthesis
- Gesture recognition, analysis and synthesis
- Body motion analysis and synthesis, and action recognition
- Psychological and behavioral analysis
- Computer vision in affective computing & multimodal interaction
- Technologies and applications